EVO 7: the reference point in articulated measurement arms
- The RPS Metrology EVO 7 arm is setting the standard for the new generation articulated measurement arms.
It is a portable articulated arm CMM for fast and accurate 3D inspection, directly on the workshop.
- EVO 7 arm can be use from anybody and does not require long training.
It has no need for calibrations or warm-up time, thanks to its extremely reliable mechanical and electronical design, the automatic temperature compensation and the lightweight structure.
Its made in carbon fiber, aluminum, titanium and other composite materials.
- With its standard quick mount (3 ½ inches) it can be used on portable tripods, magnetic base, or any customized mobile support, offers extreme repeatability even in the worse conditions of dust, humidity and temperature.
- Portability is the key! EVO arm is a real portable measurement device: it is equipped with wireless (Wi-Fi / Bluetooth) and Li-ion battery pack for 22 hours working time (tactile) and 8 hours with Laser Scanners.
- RPS Metrology arms are interfaced with the most popular software for 3D Inspection and Reverse Engineering like Verisurf®, InnovMetric PolyWorks®, 3D Systems Geomagic®
The best of flexibility in use is represented by the EVO 7 used both in tactile probe configuration or with Laser Scanners. EVO 7 is your choice for touch probe inspection, getting the possibility to switch to Laser Scanning any time you need.
Upgrade your EVO-7 to EVO-X! It’s enough to attach the RPS “X” laser scanner and you get a powerful EVO-X scanning arm, available with RED or BLUE line laser.
|EVO-7||Measuring range (dia.)||E UNI||P SIZE||L DIA||P FORM||Weight (Kg)|
|2.0 - 7 axes||2.0m||0,033||0,013||0,041||0,025||7,8|
|2.5 - 7 axes||2.5m||0,035||0,015||0,051||0,029||8,1|
|3.0 - 7 axes||3.0m||0,061||0,023||0,086||0,041||8,5|
|3.5 - 7 axes||3.5m||0,070||0,024||0,099||0,045||8,7|
|4.0 - 7 axes||4.0m||0,084||0,033||0,123||0,054||8,9|
|5.0 - 7 axes||5.0m||0,113||0,048||0,137||0,066||10,6|
|6.0 - 7 axes||6.0m||0,137||0,068||0,168||0,088||12,9|
|7.0 - 7 axes||7.0m||0,163||0,088||0,198||0,106||14,1|
Tipically the real values obtained from the hardware are 20% better than the specification