RPS Metrology EVO 6: new reference point in articulated measurement arms
- RPS Metrology EVO 6 arms are setting the standard for the new generation articulated measurement arms.
It is a portable articulated arm CMM for fast and accurate 3D inspection, directly on the workshop.
- EVO 6 arm can be use from anybody and does not require long training.It has no need for calibrations or warm-up time, thanks to its extremely reliable mechanical and electronical design, the automatic temperature compensation and the lightweight structure.
- EVO 6 is made in carbon fiber, aluminum, titanium and other composite materials.
- The best of accuracy in portable metrology is represented by the EVO 6 used in tactile probe configuration. The smaller terminal axis and the buttons placed in the right way, allows to reach the parts to inspect with difficult access. The EVO-6 is the best choice for typical inspection of mechanical parts.
- With its standard quick mount (3 ½ inches) it can be used on portable tripods, magnetic base, or any customized mobile support, offers extreme repeatability even in the worse conditions of dust, humidity and temperature.
- Portability is the key! EVO arm is a real portable measurement device: it is equipped with wireless (Wi-Fi / Bluetooth) and Li-ion battery pack for 22 hours working time (tactile) and 8 hours with Laser Scanners.
- RPS Metrology arms are interfaced with the most popular software for 3D Inspection and Reverse Engineering , like Verisurf®, InnovMetric PolyWorks®, 3D Systems Geomagic®.
|EVO-6||Measuring range (dia.)||E UNI||P SIZE||L DIA||P FORM||Weight (Kg)|
|1.5 - 6 axes||1.5m||0,022||0,008||0,019||0,014||7,0|
|2.0 - 6 axes||2.0m||0,026||0,010||0,033||0,019||7,2|
|2.5 - 6 axes||2.5m||0,031||0,012||0,038||0,022||7,5|
|3.0 - 6 axes||3.0m||0,045||0,017||0,056||0,032||7,9|
|3.5 - 6 axes||3.5m||0,055||0,020||0,069||0,040||8,1|
|4.0 - 6 axes||4.0m||0,070||0,026||0,088||0,047||8,3|
|5.0 - 6 axes||5.0m||0,080||0,028||0,102||0,050||9,7|
|6.0 - 6 axes||6.0m||0,104||0,048||0,134||0,070||12,0|
|7.0 - 6 axes||7.0m||0,130||0,068||0,168||0,090||13,2|
Tipically the real values obtained from the hardware are 20% better than the specification